- Attention band students going on the trip to Pigeon Forge. Call time is 6:30am this Saturday.
- Attention Youth Alive club members- our t-shirts are in. You can pick yours up in Ms Hulsey's room 207 between classes.
- Any current junior who plans to attend William & Mary after high school, please see Ms Gross in the guidance office before Friday, April 28.
Post date Apr 26, 2017
- Attn students interested in a Letterman jacket. Balfour will be here this evening from 3:30-5:30 in the main lobby.
- If you are a senior and have earned a varisty athletic letter you need to fill out a senior plaque form today. The forms are in the main office or see Mr Long.
- Any current junior who plans to attend William & Mary after high school, please see Ms Gross in the guidance office before Friay, April 28.
- Attn Youth Alive Club members- our t-shirts are in. You can pick yours up in Ms Hulsey's room 207 between classes.
Post date Apr 25, 2017
- If you are planning on trying out for cheerleading and are currently playing a spring sport you need to see Ms Lovett or Ms Thomas asap.
- This announcement is for seniors who will be attending the Wash Co Comm Scholar luncheon tomorrow. If you are not planning to attend this celebration, please come by guidance office and let Ms Kendrick know asap.
- If you are a senior and have earned a varsity athletic letter you need to fill out a senior plaque form today. The forms are in the main office or see Mr Long.
- Girls basketball open gym has been cancelled today.
- JV baseball game has been cancelled tdoay.
- JV softball game has been cancelled today.
- Attn students who plan to attend prom- you must sign up by May 2. Sign up sheets are in the main office and on the door of room 222. All out of school date forms ar due to Ms Beverly by Monday, May 1.
- Any current junior who plans to apply to attend William & Mary after high school, please see Ms Gross before this Friday, April 28.
- This past Saturday the track team traveled to Asheville to compete in the Blue Ridge Classic. Congratulations to all who participated!
Post date Apr 24, 2017
- Cheerleaders participating in tryouts, please come by Ms Lovett's room 119 to get your teacher recommendation forms. Come between classes- do not interupt during class time.
- Concert band members are encouraged to come to band practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-4:30 in preparation for our spring concert.
- Any senior who has earned a varsity letter needs to fill out a senior plaque form and return it to Mr Long asap. Pick up a form in main office or see Mr Long.
- The athletic banquet is on Sunday, May 7th at 2:00 at Highlands Fellowship.
- All civinette members, Special Olymics is this Saturday from 9:30-1. You are required to work during the time. See Ms Hay or Ms Reed for any questions.
- FCA will meet in room 400 after school today.
- The 2017-18 Bristol Youth Leadership applications are available. Current freshman and sophomores are invited to apply. See guidance office for application or questions. Deadline is May 12.
- Boys and girls tennis is postponed today.
- JV and V baseball has been postponed today.
- JV softball game for today has been cancelled and there will be no practice after school today.
- The JV softball bus for tomorrow will leave at 9:30am.
Post date Apr 21, 2017
- We have several fall items in the lost and found. If you are missing anything please come by the main office and look through the bin. These items will be thrown out at the end of next week.
- The 2017-18 Bristol Youth Leadership applications are now available. Current freshman and sophomores are invited to apply. Applications are available in the guidance office. The deadline for turning these in is May 12.
- Attn former band and chorus students- we are in need of some formal black dresses. If you are no longer in band or chorus and would like to sell yours for $36.00 please bring it by the chorus room with your name attached to it and we will get the payment to you.
- Attn seniors- this is a reminder that this today is the cap and gown group picture. You cannot participate without your cap and gown. Please see Ms Cumbow in room 402 with questions.
- Attn all students- if you are interested in running for class office or SCA office the paperwork is available in the main office.
- Attn all recently inducted NHS members- dont forget to bring your $20 dues to Ms Pollard or Mr Sheets by tomorrow, April 21. Also, if you were not at last weeks meeting, see Ms Pollard to sign your NHS contract.
- The Athletic Awards Banquet will be held on Sunday, May 7th at 2:00 at Highlands Fellowship.
- Any senior who has earned a varsity letter needs to fill out a senior plaque form and return it to Mr Long ASAP! These forms are in the main office or see Mr Long.
- Attn sophomores and juniors- Governor's school classes are offered this summer at VHCC. Each class includes a trip and supplies. See Ms Monk in the guidance office if you are interested and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Attn juniors and seniors- do not miss college night and senior "drop-in" at VHCC Thursday evening. Three $500 scholarships will be given to use at ANY COLLEGE to three juniors that attend.
Post date Apr 20, 2017