- Seniors only- if you have money left in your lunch account by graduation day, you need to come by and get a refund before the end of the day on May, 12!
- Attn students who plan to attend prom- tickets will be handed out at lunch on Friday to those students who signed up. If youd did not sign up and plan to attend you must see Ms Beverly in room 222 as soon as possible.
- Students- if you think you are eligible for an attendance award please see Mr Long or Ms Malcolm in the attendance office asap.
- The athletic banquet is this Sunday at 2:00 at Highlands Fellowship Church. Any athlete and their famlies are invited to attend.
- Attn juniors- there will be a prom committee meeting tomorrow morning at 7:45 in room 222.
Post date May 3, 2017
- Attention seniors- the indoor pool will be open at the Coomes Center for our picnic. You must have a bathing suit to swim. Please plan accordingly.
- Seniors and seniors only- please check your lunch accounts before May 12 if you plan on getting any left over money out of your account. No refunds will be given after this day-after lunch.
- Students- If you think you are eligible for an attendance award please see Mr Long or Ms Malcolm in the attendance office ASAP!
Post date May 2, 2017
- A reminder that leadership training of ALL class and SCA candidates starts tomorrow morning at 7:30am in room 400. You must attend at least 2 of these sessions to continue running for office. See Ms Harding for any questions.
- The Baccalaureate is being held at St John's Lutheran Church on May 7th. Service starts at 5:00pm but seniors are asked to be there by 4:30. For more information or if you would like to help, please see James Dick.
- Attention juniors and seniors- if you didnt get an opportunity to nominate a classmate for prom royalty and would like to, please see Ms Beverly in room 222 by the end of the day.
- All out of school date forms for prom are due to Ms Beverly in room 222 by the end of the day today.
- Cheer tryout results will in the main office after school today.
- JV girls soccer match today has been postponed.
- Seniors and seniors only need to come by and check the balance in your lunch account. Any money left over will be refunded no later than May 12. No refunds will be made after this date.
Post date May 1, 2017
- Lost and found will be cleaned out today! This is last and final call for those items. If you are missing something please come by main office and check. There are lots of jackets and long sleeve items, lunch boxes, cups, etc.
- The main library and branches are needing student volunteers to assist patrons in the computer section and/or assisting with making copies. This is a great way to earn community scholar hours. Please see Ms. Kendrick in the guidance office for more information.
- No girls tennis practice today.
- Attn students planning to attend prom- out of school dates forms are due to Ms Beverly by Monday. All students must be signed up by Tuesday. Please sign up even if you sold candy or bought tickets. See Ms Beverly if you have any questions.
- The Baccalaureate is being held at St John's Lutheran Church on May 7th. Service starts at 5pm but seniors are asked to be there at 4:30. For more information or if you would like to help with the service, please contact James Dick.
Post date Apr 28, 2017
- All out of school date forms for prom are to be turned into Ms Beverly in room 222 no later than Monday, May 1. All students must be signed up to attend on the sheet in the main office or her door in room 222 by May 2.
- Attn seniors who received a Wash Co Scholars award, be sure you have completed the AIMS application. They are due by tomorrow!
- A reminder that Cheerleading practice will be in the gym today @ 3:30.
- The main library and branches are needing student volunteers to assist patrons in the computer section and/or assisting with making copies. This is a great way to earn community scholar hours. Please see Ms Kendrick in guidance for more information.
- This is the last call for all lost and found items. Please come by the main office to collect the items you may be missing.
Post date Apr 27, 2017