- The teen advisory board will meet in the library during 1st lunch today.
- Students who filled out a letter of intent for National Art Honor Society MUST see Ms Lovett sometime today to receive their invitation to the induction ceremony.
- Attention Seniors: If you are interested in ordering a class t-shirt, please turn in money and your shirt size to Ms Cumbow by Friday, Sept 15. Short sleeved shirts are $16 and long-sleeved are $19. See any class officer with questions.
- College Night at the Higher Ed Center will include more than 50 college representatives. Please take advantage of this great opportunity tonight 6-7:30pm. See Ms Monk in the guidance office for any questions.
- Attention Scholastic Bowl team members: there will be a meeting after school on Wednesday. In Mr Bonhams room.
- Greendale Elem is having their Fall Festival on Oct 13. The PTO needs volunteers to help with dinner and other activiites. Please stop by the guidance office for information. Community Scholar Volunteers are needed as well.
- Tomorrow the junior class will hold a homecoming prom committee meeting after school. If you are a part of the committee or wish to be, please contact G. Lester or Ms Beverly.
- No JV cheer practice today.
- Attention all seniors: Retakes for senior yearbook photos are in 2 weeks Wed, Sept 27 here at AHS in the auditorium. If you did not have your pictures taken over the summer, make sure you have them taken or you will not be in the yearbook. Pick up an informational card in the main office or see Ms Holman for more info.
- Attention all underclassman: if you have not picked up your yearbook photos, they will be handed out today and tomorrow during lunch.
Post date Sep 12, 2017
- The parking lot behind the gym must be cleared out immediatly after school today. This includes all athletes and band members.
- Attention all junior powder puff players and coaches: t-shirts are $17 and money is due to Ms Beverly in room 121 by Tuesday morning.
- This is the last day for senior powder puff sign up. Please come by the main office or see M. McClanahan to sign up.
- Attention all club officers- please report your carnival activities to your club sponsor or E. McCall by 3rd prd today.
- Attention seniors- there will be a NHS meeting at the beginning of 4th prd today. Please check in with your 4th prd teacher and then come to room 400.
Post date Sep 8, 2017
- Attention all underclassmen: Yearbook portraits have arrived and will be distributed by your english teacher. If you do not have an english class this semester, see Ms Holman in room 216 to pick up your photos.
- Attention all students: Yearbooks are in and will be distributed this Friday during 5th period. We will have a few extras for $65 first come basis. Balances must be paid in full before you will be able to receive yours on Friday. Any questions see Ms Holman in room 216 or email email@example.com
- Attention all senior girls interested in playing powderpuff. There will be an informative meeting after school today in Ms Cumbows room 402. Sign up seet is in main office.
- Junior boys interested in playing in the volleyball game during homecoming week the sign up sheet is in the main office. Any questions please see L. Jordan or E. Bays.
- PreMed club dues are due no later than Friday morning. You can give your $15 to Nurse Nichols or Ms Hagy in room 219. If dues are not paid by Friday then you will be dropped from the roster.
- Congrats to C. Dolinger and A. Gilbert for winning the FFA Tractor Troubleshooting contest yesterday.
- Anyone participating in the Blue Crew club or student body pep club need to come by room 212 to sing a participation contract.
- All members of NAHS current or those who filled out letter of intent, need to come by Ms Lovett's room 119 to get a copy of the bylaws. These must be turned in on Monday.
- Attention seniors: there will be a NHS meeting tomorrow, Friday, Sept 8 during 4th period. Please check in with your 4th period teacher before coming to the meeting in room 400.
Post date Sep 7, 2017
- Club Day
- The Coomes Center will be closed this week.
- A reminder to students that drive- we will be begin to check for parking permits this week. If you have not purchased one please come by the main office- cost is $5.00.
- Yearbooks will be handed out during 5th period on Friday. If you did not pre-order the cost is $65. Only a few extras were ordered, will give on first come basis. Email Ms Holman for qustions firstname.lastname@example.org
- All senior girls interested in playing powderpuff, there will be a meeting after school in Ms Cumbows room 402 on Thursday and the sign up sheet is in the main office. Any senior football player interested in coaching needs to see Morgan McClanahan asap.
- READ club will meet after school on Thursday, Sept 7 in the library.
- Junior boys that would like to participate in the volleyball game during homecoming week, please sign up in the main office. Any questions please see Lexus Jordan or Emily Billips.
Post date Sep 6, 2017
- Tomorrow is Club Day:
- Drama Club members please remember to bring $10 for club dues if you did not pay at sign ups. If you do not pay tomorrow you will be dropped from the roster.
- Key Club members please remember to bring your $12 club dues.
- Spanish Club members please remember to bring your dues. If you want to pay before the club meeting you can see Ms Baber or Ms Waddell.
- French Club members please bring your $5 dues by tomorrow. We will meet in the French room during club meetings.
- Republican club members please bring $5 dues and $10 if you want a t-shirt. Both fees will be taken up during the club meeting tomorrow. Also, bring your own drink.
- Current Art Honor Society members will meet tomorrow during 1st clubs in room 223. Non Art Honor Society members please turn in your letters of intent for the membership by today to Ms Anderson or Ms Lovett. If you can not attend tomorrow please see Ms Anderson before or after school on Thursday.
- Attention chorus students- if you are interested in auditioning for All County Chorus please see Ms King by Thursday, Sept 7.
- The junior class powderpuff sign up sheet is located in the main office. If you have any questions please see Gavin Lester or Annie Miller for more information.
- Attention all Wash Co Community Scholar Volunteers: on Sept 26 & 27 United Way of Southwest VA will host a career expt for youth at Wash Co Fairgrounds. See Ms Kendrick in guidance office for more information.
- Baseball practice has been cancelled today. Will start back on Thursday.
- Yearbooks will be handed out on Friday during 5th period. There are only a few extras that were ordered- cost is $65.00 first come basis.
Post date Sep 5, 2017