- Effective immediately bus number 21 will now by bus 24.
- There will be a varsity cheerleading meeting today after school in the auditorium.
- Drama Club members- our service project will take place on today at 5:00. Please meet at the United Way Office off exit 14. All students must have a signed waiver to participate. Community scholar hours are available as well. See M.Walters for details.
Post date Mar 21, 2017
- Spanish Club students going on todays field trip need to report to the front lobby at the end of the announcements.
- Drama Club Members- our service project will take place on Tuesday, March 21 at 5:00pm. Please meet at the United Way office at exit 19. All students must have a signed waiver to participate. Community Scholars service hours are available as well. See Mary W. for details.
- Bus number 21 will now be 24.
- There will be a varsity cheerleading meeting tomorrow after school in the auditorium.
Post date Mar 20, 2017
- The JV softball scrimmage scheduled for today at AHS has been cancelled.
- Seniors that are interested in VHCC classes in Welding, Diesel Technician or Machine Operator please come my the guidance office and see Ms Monk.
- Attn NHS members- There will be a mandatory meeting today during 4th block in room 400.
Post date Mar 17, 2017
- GATE students please be aware of the following summer opportunity:
- National Environmental Summit - July 11-15: The National Environmental Summit (http://www.centerfortheenvironment.org/redesigning-our-future.html?utm_s...) is open to students ages 14-17 who want to become leaders and make a lasting impact in their communities. Join experienced professionals with the nationally known Center for the Environment and Catawba professors to provide the leadership and instruction on the Catawba College campus Salisbury, NC
- Attn members of National Honor Society- there will be a mandatory meeting tomorrow during 4th block in room 400. If you are unable to attend, you must see Mr Sheets or Ms Pollard as soon as possible.
- Seniors- if anyone is interested in VHCC classes in welding, diesel technician or machine operator please come by and Ms Monk's office in the guidance office. These classes fill up quickly because of quick employment opportunities afterward.
- All soccer matches today have been postponed.
- Varsity softball has been postponed.
- Track and field will practice today at 3:30, meet in the field house.
Post date Mar 16, 2017
- SNOW DAY #4- no school for students
- AHS is going to host VHS tomorrow (3/16) at 4:30 weather permitting. This game was originally scheduled to be at LHS at 6:00 but with the weather it has been moved to AHS at 4:30.
- Spring athletic pictures are going to be 3/29 after school starting at 3:30 on the baseball field. We are also going to do our spring sports senior picture on this day too. We will meet the seniors at the baseball field at 3:30.
Post date Mar 15, 2017