- Attention all chess club members: dues of $5.00 need be turned in by Friday or you will be dropped from the club roster. Please bring to chorus room.
- Attention for those in Republican club: please bring your $5 for dues and $10 for t-shirt to Ms Denton or Ms Hess by Friday.
- Attention all seniors: retakes for senior yearbook pictures will be in 2 weeks on Wed, Sept 27. If you did not have you picture made during the summer this is your last chance to have one made for the yearbook. If you need additional information please see Ms Holman in room 216.
- Attention all underclassman: if you have not yet picked up your yearbook photos that were taken last month they will be handed out in the lunch room today and tomorrow.
- Attention seniors: if you are interested in ordering a class t-shirt ($16) or long sleeve shirt($19) please turn in $$ to Ms Cumbow by Friday. See any class officer for any questions.
- Students who need community scholar hours may volunteer to sell 50/50 tickets at the fair. Please see Ms Kendrick in the guidance office for more information.
- Sophomores and Juniors: the PSAT is scheduled to be given on Wed, Oct 25 during the first half of the day. There are only 100 places available and tests will be sold on first come basis. The cost is $16.00 and students may pay Ms Kendrick in the guidance office with exact cash or checks made out to AHS. The final day to pay will be Oct 6.
Post date Sep 13, 2017
- The teen advisory board will meet in the library during 1st lunch today.
- Students who filled out a letter of intent for National Art Honor Society MUST see Ms Lovett sometime today to receive their invitation to the induction ceremony.
- Attention Seniors: If you are interested in ordering a class t-shirt, please turn in money and your shirt size to Ms Cumbow by Friday, Sept 15. Short sleeved shirts are $16 and long-sleeved are $19. See any class officer with questions.
- College Night at the Higher Ed Center will include more than 50 college representatives. Please take advantage of this great opportunity tonight 6-7:30pm. See Ms Monk in the guidance office for any questions.
- Attention Scholastic Bowl team members: there will be a meeting after school on Wednesday. In Mr Bonhams room.
- Greendale Elem is having their Fall Festival on Oct 13. The PTO needs volunteers to help with dinner and other activiites. Please stop by the guidance office for information. Community Scholar Volunteers are needed as well.
- Tomorrow the junior class will hold a homecoming prom committee meeting after school. If you are a part of the committee or wish to be, please contact G. Lester or Ms Beverly.
- No JV cheer practice today.
- Attention all seniors: Retakes for senior yearbook photos are in 2 weeks Wed, Sept 27 here at AHS in the auditorium. If you did not have your pictures taken over the summer, make sure you have them taken or you will not be in the yearbook. Pick up an informational card in the main office or see Ms Holman for more info.
- Attention all underclassman: if you have not picked up your yearbook photos, they will be handed out today and tomorrow during lunch.
Post date Sep 12, 2017
- The parking lot behind the gym must be cleared out immediatly after school today. This includes all athletes and band members.
- Attention all junior powder puff players and coaches: t-shirts are $17 and money is due to Ms Beverly in room 121 by Tuesday morning.
- This is the last day for senior powder puff sign up. Please come by the main office or see M. McClanahan to sign up.
- Attention all club officers- please report your carnival activities to your club sponsor or E. McCall by 3rd prd today.
- Attention seniors- there will be a NHS meeting at the beginning of 4th prd today. Please check in with your 4th prd teacher and then come to room 400.
Post date Sep 8, 2017
- Attention all underclassmen: Yearbook portraits have arrived and will be distributed by your english teacher. If you do not have an english class this semester, see Ms Holman in room 216 to pick up your photos.
- Attention all students: Yearbooks are in and will be distributed this Friday during 5th period. We will have a few extras for $65 first come basis. Balances must be paid in full before you will be able to receive yours on Friday. Any questions see Ms Holman in room 216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention all senior girls interested in playing powderpuff. There will be an informative meeting after school today in Ms Cumbows room 402. Sign up seet is in main office.
- Junior boys interested in playing in the volleyball game during homecoming week the sign up sheet is in the main office. Any questions please see L. Jordan or E. Bays.
- PreMed club dues are due no later than Friday morning. You can give your $15 to Nurse Nichols or Ms Hagy in room 219. If dues are not paid by Friday then you will be dropped from the roster.
- Congrats to C. Dolinger and A. Gilbert for winning the FFA Tractor Troubleshooting contest yesterday.
- Anyone participating in the Blue Crew club or student body pep club need to come by room 212 to sing a participation contract.
- All members of NAHS current or those who filled out letter of intent, need to come by Ms Lovett's room 119 to get a copy of the bylaws. These must be turned in on Monday.
- Attention seniors: there will be a NHS meeting tomorrow, Friday, Sept 8 during 4th period. Please check in with your 4th period teacher before coming to the meeting in room 400.
Post date Sep 7, 2017
- Club Day
- The Coomes Center will be closed this week.
- A reminder to students that drive- we will be begin to check for parking permits this week. If you have not purchased one please come by the main office- cost is $5.00.
- Yearbooks will be handed out during 5th period on Friday. If you did not pre-order the cost is $65. Only a few extras were ordered, will give on first come basis. Email Ms Holman for qustions email@example.com
- All senior girls interested in playing powderpuff, there will be a meeting after school in Ms Cumbows room 402 on Thursday and the sign up sheet is in the main office. Any senior football player interested in coaching needs to see Morgan McClanahan asap.
- READ club will meet after school on Thursday, Sept 7 in the library.
- Junior boys that would like to participate in the volleyball game during homecoming week, please sign up in the main office. Any questions please see Lexus Jordan or Emily Billips.
Post date Sep 6, 2017