Helpful Links for Researchers
- AHS Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) - Abingdon High School Library's online media resource database.
- eLibrary - eLibrary offers more than 1,500 full-text sources, with improved functionality and a fun, easy-to-use search interface. Includes magazines, newspapers, books, televsion / radio transcripts, maps, pictures, and audio / video clips.
- World Book Web - World Book Web provides access to World Book, the premier online reference source.
- Salem Press Databases - Salem Press provides outstanding academic content in a wide range of subject areas.
- Thomson Gale - Thomson Gale Databases provide access to full-text magazine, newspaper, and journal articles; reference books; primary documents; and links to websites. The databases are grouped by subject and level.
- JSTOR - Scholarly journals, books, and primary resources.